Companies and public institutions can generate and store an ever-increasing volume of data. NOVA BI & Analytics Lab is the laboratory of NOVA IMS – Information Management School, which aims to promote, empower and contribute to an optimized and efficient management of data in institutions, through collaboration in the development of activities in the area of Business Intelligence for the creation, management and transfer of knowledge, as well as objective decision-making based on data.
NOVA Business Intelligence & Analytics Lab
- Business Intelligence;
- Data Governance;
- Database Management;
- Data Engineering;
- Business Analytics;
- Data Visualization.
Promote and contribute to the development of data-driven organizations where information management and data science support a fact-based decision making environment leveraged by Business Intelligence approaches.
- Support for the development of Business Intelligence solutions with the aim of transforming institutions' data into information to support decision-making;
- Support the correct integration and availability of data from multiple sources;
- Management of the information systems governance process;
- Design and implementation of reporting tools, such as dashboards, that incorporate descriptive information and support critical decisions;
- Institution promotion and data-driven decision making;
- Training and qualification in BI and data analytics.