Call for Papers
The main conference theme of the 19th edition of the Portuguese Association of Information Systems Conference is "Digital Disruption: Living between data science, IoT and…People". Submission of papers is open to the academic and business communities with research and development works relevant to the field of Information Systems.
- Deadline for submission: by May 19th, 2019;
- Acceptance / rejection notification: by June 23rd, 2019;
- Final delivery date: by July 14th, 2019.
Rules for submitting articles:
Researchers and Professionals are invited to submit their manuscript electronically on the Conference page (http://www.capsi2019.pt), until May 19th, 2019.
Submissions can be made as full articles, short articles, poster documents and case studies, and must strictly follow the submission guidelines available on the website http://capsi2019.apsi.pt/index.php/en/submissoes-en/chamada-de-trabalhos-en.
Each article will be reviewed by at least two reviewers in double-blind review.
The following types of submissions are accepted:
- Completed research paper (full paper): A full paper corresponds to a completed research work, including discussion of research results, and should include between 4,000 – 6,000 words.
- Work in progress paper (research-in-progress paper): A work in progress paper presents preliminary results of an ongoing research work and should include between 2,000 – 4,000 words.
- Poster: A poster features original research, ideas and models for discussion and should contain only an abstract of 500 – 1,000 words.
For more information, please access here: http://capsi2019.apsi.pt.