Conference: Sustainability & Good Governance- New Perspectives for Auditing
Conference: Sustainability & Good Governance - New Perspectives for Auditing
On April 12th, the Rectory of NOVA University of Lisbon hosted the 6th NOVA IMS & IGF Conference, which was dedicated to the theme: "Sustainability and Good Governance: New Perspectives for Auditing".
It was a unique opportunity to discuss the challenges and opportunities in the area of auditing, in the context of sustainability and good governance. The event was in Portuguese and attended by experts and opinion leaders.
9:30 a.m. | Opening Session
- Miguel de Castro Neto – NOVA IMS Dean;
- António Ferreira dos Santos – Inspector General of Finance of the IGF;
- Fernando Medina – Minister of Finance.
10:15 a.m. | Environmental, social and governance responsibility – ESG
Ana Paula Barata Salgueiro - Deputy-Inspector General of the IGF.
- João Moreira Rato – President of the Portuguese Institute of Corporate Governance;
- Paulo Areosa Feio – Director of PlanAPP;
- José Azevedo Rodrigues – President of the Accounting Standards Committee - CNC.
11:15 a.m. | Coffee Break
11:40 a.m. | European funds: from legality to results
José António Viegas Ribeiro – Deputy-Inspector General of the IGF.
- Cláudia Joaquim – President of the Agency for Development and Cohesion - AD&C;
- Pedro Dominguinhos – President of the National Monitoring Commission - CNA of the PRR;
- Pablo Arellano Pardo – Comptroller General of the State Administration – IGAE Espanha.
12:40 p.m. | Closing Session: Presentation of conclusions
- Fátima Coelho – Deputy-Inspector General of the IGF;
- Paulo Ramos Silva – Deputy-Inspector General of the IGF;
- António Ferreira dos Santos – Inspector General of Finance of the IGF.
The Conference will be held at the Rectory of NOVA University of Lisbon, located in the Campolide Campus, Lisbon.
Metro: S. Sebastião (Blue and Red Line); Praça de Espanha (Blue Line)
Carris: 701, 713, 716, 726, 742, 746, 756, 758, 770
Event Wrap Up
The conference "Sustainability & Good Governance - New Perspectives for Auditing" held on April 12st brought together experts and professionals from different fields to discuss the importance of sustainability, good governance, and auditing. The conference provided valuable insights and perspectives on the current challenges and opportunities in this area. The speakers shared their experiences and knowledge, which was inspiring and thought-provoking.
Overall, the conference was a great success in raising awareness and promoting best practices in these critical areas